In less than six years of existence, the school has achieved the following:
- Secured approval from Ogun State Ministry of Education.
- Registration approval by National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC).
- Outstanding performance by JS3 and SS3 students in their certificate examinations.
- Acquisition of a 60-acres of land being developed as the school permanent site.
- High student proficiency in Qur’an recitation, memorization and Arabic reading.
- Excursions to notable industries and memorable places within and outside Ogun State.
- Participation in Cowbell Mathematics Competition for SS1 Students and Staff participation and attendance in State organised workshops and professional Seminars.
- Publication of Annual Vanguards Magazine which has been motivating students to write thereby sharpening their writing skills.