The following rules govern the conduct of our staff:
- They shall be kind, accommodating,strict, modest, just and fair.
- Shall be humane in dealing with the students as human beings bearing in mind that they have different intellectual and physical abilities and seek to meet their individual educational needs.
- Shall show genuine interest in the welfare of each student and deal justly and impartially with them regardless of their physical, mental, emotional, economic, social, racial or religious backgrounds and shall never use abusive word on any of them.
- Shall motivate the students for mental, physical, moral and spiritual development.
- Shall not exploit the students physically by making them do private work, or to run any other errand during the school hours.
- Shall promptly attend to the complaints about students' health, or relationship with other students.
- Shall desist from making damaging or defamatory comment upon a student or derogatory insinuations about his/her home.
- Shall be a role model for the students by being clean, tidy, punctual, truthful, trustworthy and disciplined.